In compliance with Royal Decree Law 13/2012 of 30 March and Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, MARÍA DEL MARÍA Y MARÍA DOLORES MURCIA LÓPEZ, S.C., provides users with information on the cookies it uses and the reason for their use, and requests their consent to use them.
There are different types of cookies
According to the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on the length of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment:
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are processed:
- Technical cookiesThese are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist on it such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Personalisation cookiesThese are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: these allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising CookiesThese are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. Behavioural advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. These are small files deposited on the user’s computer to keep a record of their preferences and remember them on their return.
The application we use to obtain and analyse browsing information is Google Analytics:
www.google.com/analytics/ and https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=es
This tool does not obtain users’ personal data, nor the postal address from which they connect. The cookies used by MARÍA DEL MAR Y MARÍA DOLORES MURCIA LÓPEZ, S.C. only store statistical information, such as, for example, the number of pages visited, the user’s language, the social network where our news is published, the number of users who visit us, the time of visit, the browser used, the operator or type of DEVICE from which the visit is made, among others.
The user is free to decide whether or not to install the cookies used on his or her hard drive. In this regard, we remind you that you can prevent the registration of cookies by configuring your browser to accept or reject, by default, all cookies. However, in order to benefit from all the functions of the site, we recommend that you set your browser to accept cookies, which are designed for the exclusive use of HEALTH COACH.
To prevent the registration of cookies, configure your computer by following these steps (Windows operating system):
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Select “Tools” from the menu and then “Options”.
- Click on the “Privacy” icon.
- Select the desired options in the “cookies” menu.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Select the “Tools” menu and then “Internet Options”.
- Click on the “Confidentiality” tab.
- Select the desired level with the cursor.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 5:
- Select the “Tools” menu and then “Internet Options”.
- Click on the “Security” tab.
- Select “Internet” and then “Customised level”.
- Select the desired option in the “cookies” section.
For Google Chrome:
- Click on the Google Chrome menu icon.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced options, which you will find towards the bottom of the page.
- In the “Privacy” section click on Content settings.
- To allow first-party and third-party cookies, select the “Allow local data to be set” option. If you only want to accept first-party cookies, select the checkbox next to “Block site data and third-party cookies”.
- Select the menu “File” and “Preferences”.
- Go to “Security” in Safari’s “Preferences” window.
- Look for the “Show cookies” button at the bottom of the screen and click on it. This will bring up a window with a list of all the cookies stored on your computer.
- Select each cookie to get details such as when it was set, what site it came from and what it contains.